Enter the Competition
1. Before getting started, take a few minutes to learn about the contest, glance through the FAQ page and read through the contest Terms and Conditions;
2. Gather your team and record your video (make sure it follows the contest guidelines!);
3. Submit your video via our online entry form below;
4. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Google+ for contest updates!
Important: entries that do not follow contest guidelines will be automatically disqualified!
1. All dancers MUST wear glasses to show they are ‘true geeks’!
2. Video submissions must be between 90 seconds and 5 minutes in length.
3. Competitors can choose a song from any of the following artists just to name a few: Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Mumford & Sons, MGMT, Beyonce, Pink, Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, Chris Young, Alicia Keys, Mary J. Blige, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jonny Lang, Paul Butterfield, Rush, Usher, Bob Dylan, Kenny Chesney, Smash Mouth, Neil Diamond, Jennifer Lopez, Whitney Houston, Diddy, Alice in Chains, Timbaland, Snoop Dogg, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, Britney Spears, George Strait, Faith Hill, Montgomery Gentry, Jagged Edge, Nelly Furtado, David Cook and Keri Hilson. Search for the song of your choice here.
4. At the beginning of the video, teams must state the following: “Hi! We’re [team name] from [company / organization – if applicable] and this is our entry into Vitaver’s Dancing Geeks contest for charity!”
5. At the end of the video, teams must state the following “Help us win money for charity! Please visit DancingGeeks.com and cast your vote for [team name]!”
6. Contestants must submit their video entries via the official contest entry form by July 15, 2013.
7. Please review the Terms and Conditions and FAQ pages to learn more about contest deadlines, terms of participation and all of that fun legal stuff.
Ready to show’em what Geeks are made of?! Submit your entry below!